1. Wholesale Timber Direct Pty Ltd (ABN: 54 632 962 380) site at https://timberdirect.com.au/, (the "Site") is a shopping website where you can browse, select and order products from https://timberdirect.com.au/ ("https://timberdirect.com.au/", "us" or "we).
The ‘buyer’ refers to any legal entity purchasing from the seller.
2. The buyers access to and use of the site, including the buyers order of products through the site, is governed by these terms and conditions.
3. If the whole or any part of a provision of this agreement is void, unenforceable or illegal in a jurisdiction it is severed for that jurisdiction. The remainder of this agreement has full force and effect and the validity or enforceability of that provision in any other jurisdiction is not affected. This clause has no effect if the severance alters the basic nature of this agreement or is contrary to public policy.
4. This agreement is governed by the laws of Australia. Each party submits to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of that place.
5. The customer agrees not to attempt to change, add to, remove, deface, hack or otherwise interfere with this website or any material or content displayed on this website.
2. The buyer agrees to comply with all relevant laws relating to your use of the site and the buyers placement of any order through the site.
Use of this site for ordering
1. The buyer may order products by selecting and submitting the order through the site in accordance with these terms and conditions.
2. Any order placed through this site for a product is an offer by the buyer to purchase the particular product for the price notified (including the delivery and other charges and taxes if applicable) at the time you place the order. When the buyer orders products from the seller, this constitutes an offer from the buyer to buy those products in accordance with these Conditions of Use. The sellers acceptance of the buyers order occurs (and the contract is formed) when the goods are dispatched to the buyer.
3. The seller may ask you to provide additional details or require you to confirm your details to enable us to process any orders placed through the site.
4. You agree to provide us with current, complete and accurate details when asked to do so by the site.
Rejection of orders
1. In certain circumstances, we may need to reject your order. This may happen where the requested product is not available or if there is an error in the price or the product description posted on the site.
2. Each order placed for products through the site that we accept results in a separate binding agreement between you and us for the supply of those products. For each order accepted by us, we will:
a. supply the products in that order to you in accordance with these terms and conditions; and
b. provide you with an email confirmation of that order.
3. If we reject an order placed through the Site, then we will endeavour to notify you of that rejection at the time you place the order or within a reasonable time after you submit your order.
Out Of Stock
1. If we determine that we do not have a particular product in your order in stock, then we will use reasonable endeavours for 30 days to order the relevant product ("Back Ordered Products"). In this instance, we will notify you of the relevant Back Ordered Products and the anticipated delivery date.
2. Our Back Order Policy is incorporated into these terms and conditions.
1. Risk and title to the products passes to you on the date and time of delivery to the delivery address.
Fees & Charges
• We will charge you, and you agree to pay, the purchase price of each product that is ordered.
• All fees and charges identified in these terms and conditions and all prices for the products are in Australia Dollars (AUD) and include GST where applicable.
• The purchase price of each product is shown on the product list on the site at the time you place your order. The purchase price of a product on the site may not be the same or correspond to the prices in any of our stores for the same product and we are not obliged to match any prices.
• Prices for products change from time to time and we do not provide any notice of these changes. Subject to these terms and conditions (and in particular, our Out Of Stock Policy), once we have accepted your order, we will not change any prices that apply to the products in that order.
• If you cancel an order then:
• we may refund any amounts paid by you for that cancelled order; subject to:
• Restocking fee may be applied
• Goods are return same condition they were received in
• The item was not a Special Ordered Item.
1. You may pay the fees and charges for an accepted order using the following payment methods:
The following credit cards:
• Visa Debit
• American Express
• Other (To be advised)
2. If we are unable to successfully process your credit card payment for your order that is accepted by us, then we may cancel your order.
3. If you choose to pay by credit card, you authorize us to debit the amount that is payable for an accepted order from your nominated credit card.
4. You must not pay, or attempt to pay, for products through any fraudulent or unlawful means
5. We will provide you with a receipt at time of delivery which specifies the total fees and charges for the products in the order.
6. All prices quoted are in Australia Dollars (AUD).
7. All transactions will be charged in AUD regardless of what the currency converter states.
Delivery & Shipping
Wholesale Timber Direct Pty Ltd offers local, regional and interstate delivery services for all our customers. We complete this service on a range of different vehicle and truck types including: Courier vans, 8 Tonne Trucks, 10 Tonne Trucks, 12 Tonne Crane and Flat Bed Trucks as well as Semi Trailers and B-Double Trucks. In regards to delivery time frames – this is wholly dependent on the particular timber required for your project – this can range anywhere from next business day to up to 3 months.