Whether its imported decking, exotic flooring or structural LVL beams – Wholesale Timber Direct sell it all and everything in between. You can purchase truck loads, pack lots or just a few pieces if you require – we are here to help in any way we can.
WHO WE ARE
WHOLESALE TIMBER DIRECT
Exceptional customer service coupled with outstanding value for money: Quality Timber is supplied from our mill straight to your job site – and fast!
With over 40 years timber industry experience and over 200 years of collective timber knowledge, our dedicated and friendly team at Wholesale Timber Direct have a rare in-depth understanding of all timber types and applications – using supply chains from both local and international sources from across the globe.
As market leaders in the industry, we pride ourselves in upholding the highest standards of ethics and integrity in everything we do. Every team member understands the key role they play in preserving our reputation for excellence, and they take this responsibility seriously. We provide outstanding products and unsurpassed service that, together, deliver premium value to our customers – no matter how large or small an order may be.
We occupy a large warehouse & showroom based in the heart of Sydney. Delivery services are completed daily – not only to Sydney suburbs, but also to the greater NSW region and Australia nationally.
At Wholesale Timber Direct, we are proud to claim that we have the most knowledgeable, passionate and committed sales team to meet the demands of even the most complex requirements – experience the difference today! Call us now on 02 8880 9944.
WHAT WE DO
Superior Quality Timber at Bargain Wholesale Prices!
We offer an extensive range of Timber and building materials at unbeatable prices. We do this by removing the middleman and selling direct to the public with wholesale pricing rates. We understand price alone is not everything…so we ensure we offer what the big box stores & competitors cannot: Personalised, high-quality reliable service with a speedy enquiry-to-quote turn around, so you can get on with your project fast.
Our exemplary sales team is committed to providing customers with fantastic service combined with quality products. We assist every step of the way from concept to completion – from the moment you make contact to the time goods are delivered on time to site…our expert team can offer the right product for your job at an impressive price.
THINKING OF TIMBER? THINK WHOLESALE TIMBER DIRECT
THESE ARE JUST SOME OF THE PRODUCTS WE OFFER
- Decking, Screening, Flooring and Cladding: In both Hardwood and Softwood options.
- Treated Pine Timbers: Raw H3 beams and posts as well as Primed H3 LOSP timber for high grade external use.
- Recycled timber products – bridge beams, sleepers, cladding: In both machine dressed and raw finish
- Engineered Timbers for appearance & structural use.
- Structural Unseasoned Hardwoods: F11 Grade to F24 Grade.
- Structural Kiln Dry Seasoned Hardwoods: F27 Grade.
- Kiln Dry Select Grade Timbers in hardwood for joinery and staircase manufacture.
- Timber mouldings: White Primed Finger Joint Pine/MDF, Maple, Cedar.
- Structural beams and posts in hardwood and treated pine both in solid and finger-jointed timber orientation.
- Framing Pine, both in Radiata and Baltic in treated and untreated.
- Cypress Pine Timbers both in dressed and sawn finish.
- Landscape grade timbers, such as H4 treated sleepers and logs.
- Panel products: Plywood, MDF, particleboard, Melamine.
- Numerous brands of composite timber types for decking and cladding.
- Cedar Timbers: Lining boards, cladding and mouldings.
- Comprehensive range of Stainless Steel balustrade products and accessories.
- WeatherTex cladding and accessories
- Detailed range of Oregon timbers.
- Internal and external doors including maple door jambs and cavity units.
- Fibro and compressed cement sheeting products including cladding.
- Bulk Building supplies available in 1 tonne crane unload bags, such as sand, blue metal, pebbles.
- Insulation and Sisalation.
- Roofing products & accessories, such as Colourbond and Polycarbonate.
- Plasterboard sheets and plasterboard accessories such as cornice and adhesives.
DELIVERY SERVICE OF GOODS/TRUCK HIRE:
We are more then happy to deliver your order to your job-site – local, regional or interstate. We also hire our crane trucks with driver for where ever they may be required. Give us a call for more information.
SUPPLY AND INSTALL SERVICE
We supply to the best of the best carpenters, builders and tradespeople the industry has to offer. We are happy to work closely with both parties to have your next project complete by a qualified licensed tradesperson. Some of these supply and install services include:
- The construction of Decking and Pergola attachments to the home/office.
- The installation of ranch style post & rail fencing and/or paling fencing.
- The installation sand & polish of timber flooring.
- Any minor or major home/office renovations.
- Cladding external walls with pre-coated timbers.
- The install of any fix out timbers: Skirtings and Architraves.
- The replacement/install of new doors on-site.
Raw timber is a natural living product – hence subject to environmental factors that change its composition. For example, timber in continuous direct sunlight will fade to a grey colour due to the harm of UV-rays. We have a professional maintenance team that can revitalise your timber to a renewed state – hence protecting your investment.
Such services include:
- External Cladding clean, revive and re-oil.
- External Decking clean, revive and re-oil.
- External Decking sand back, clean, revive and re-oil.
- Clean and re-paint/re-stain timber components such as pergola posts.
- Clean and strengthen timber flooring.
- Clean and re-stain & re-polish timber flooring.
TIMBER MACHINING & MILLING/OIL SERVICE
The service of machining or milling timber to specific profiles can be accomplished for our customers. These include items such as:
- Custom made profile matching, moulding and beading.
- Custom made skirting, architrave and moulding.
- Timber mortising.
- Accurate sheet cutting from customer specs with angle cutting offered.
- Bandsaw re-sawing and thickness dressing facilities.
- Milling timber to specific CAD drawing profiles.
We also offer a service of a light sanding and multiple coat oiling of any internal/external timber products (such as decking/cladding/internal staircase timber, etc). This will ensure the timber is ready for onsite installation.
DELIVERY SERVICEWe are more then happy to deliver your order to your job-site – local, regional or interstate.
SUPPLY AND INSTALL SERVICEWe supply to the best of the best carpenters, builders and tradespeople the industry has to offer.
MAINTENANCE SERVICERaw timber is a natural living product – hence subject to environmental factors that change its composition.